Giving and receiving feedback well doesn't come easy.
Feedback, whether formal or in-the-moment, can drive employee growth. Or, it can cause defensiveness and mistrust. In order to work, feedback must be done well. This ebook dives into how to both give and receive feedback to improve performance, build psychological safety, and boost team success. You'll learn:
- The types of feedback helpful for the workplace
- The impact of growth mindset vs fixed mindset
- How to avoid triggering a threat response
- How to plan and time feedback for the best results
- The dos and don'ts of truly impactful feedback
- How to ask for and receive feedback effectively