Learning and leading toward a healthier workplace.
In a recent survey, 46% of employees reported suffering from mental health issues. With workplace stress and anxiety on the rise, employee mental health and well-being are too significant to ignore. Leaders are realizing that their people are struggling and in need of resources and support. Luckily, HR and L&D teams have more tools to support employee well-being than ever before.
In this ebook you will learn:
- The impact the workplace has on employee mental health, and the costs of ignoring employee well-being.
- The causes of a recent decline in employee well-being and the signs leaders can look for to identify potential mental health issues.
- How to create an action plan to get started with a workplace well-being initiative.
- How leaders can prioritize their own mental health in order to support their teams' well-being.
- How to infuse mental health resources and learning into the flow of work to encourage and empower your people to nurture their mental well-being.
And BONUS! This ebook includes three FREE microlearning lessons that give actionable tips for how to boost mental health in the workplace. Download and share with your network today!